At Grace Fellowship, we want everyone to Say YES to
knowing God more, sharing God more, and serving God more.
Say YES and start here!
Connecting at Grace is the place to find out more about Grace Fellowship and get connected.
Whether you’re new to Grace Fellowship or have been coming for years, this is where you'll find a place to belong, grow, and serve! Together, we will explore the various groups offered at Grace and discuss the different serving opportunities available to you.
During our last session, we will meet with our Senior Pastor Jim Leggett at Cinco Ranch Campus or Pastor Jeff Dietz at North Katy Campus. You’ll be able to know their hearts and ask questions. If you feel that God has called you to make Grace Fellowship Church your home church where you can grow in Christ and develop meaningful and healthy relationships, you have the opportunity to become a member.
OUR NEXT SESSIONS
Week ONE - January 8 | Week TWO - January 15 | Week THREE - January 22
Is the Spirit leading you to Know Him more, Share Him more or Serve Him more?
Check out all the options below - Say YES!
KNOW Him More
Know God through...
- Learn about prayer in Prayer 101.
- Women's Bible Study: Morning or Evening
- Men's Bible Study: Morning or Evening
- ibloom Mom-to-Mom Bible Study
- Mixed Groups
- Small Groups
SHARE Him More
Share God through...
- Get connected and take Connecting at Grace.
- Share Jesus with our kids and students - Volunteer with Kids Ministry or Student Ministry.
- Learn about your faith and sign up for Alpha.
- Practice English with international friends with FriendSpeak.
- Join the Emotionally Healthy Relationships group to learn practical relationship skills.
- Join a Multiply Group and share your testimony.
SERVE Him More
Serve God through...
- Join a monthly Church in Action service day.
- Join a Be the Bridge group to pursue God's heart for racial reconciliation.
- Help grow our Online Ministry! Email Ben to learn more.
- Check out our available Mission Trips.
- Sign up for Pathways to Global Understanding and learn about God's heart for the nations in a 12-week interactive group experience.
If you are ready, get Baptized!
Baptisms at Grace Fellowship
Water baptism is the next step after inviting Jesus Christ into your life. Baptism is an act of obedience to the Lord that publicly declares that you have died to an old life of sin and have been given a new life in Jesus Christ. (Luke 3:13-17; Acts 2:38-39; Luke 23:39-43). Faith in Jesus Christ is what saves a person (Ephesians 2:8-9).
At Grace Fellowship Church, profession of faith by baptism typically takes place by full immersion in water. However, on request, Grace Fellowship also offers other methods that have been used throughout church history: pouring (Acts 2:17-18) and sprinkling (Ezekiel 36:25-27).
For children in K-5th grade, we recommend they take Kids 101 with a parent prior to baptism. For children who are too young to consciously choose baptism, Grace Fellowship offers both Infant Baptism (by sprinkling) and Dedication. Both forms of dedication act as a prayer that each child will one day invite Jesus Christ into his or her life.
Bautismo en la Iglesia Grace Fellowship
El bautismo en agua es el siguiente paso después de invitar a Cristo en su vida. El bautismo es un acto de obediencia al Señor que declara públicamente que has muerto a una vieja vida de pecado y ahora tienes una nueva vida en Jesucristo. (Lucas 3:13-17, Hechos 2:38-39, Lucas 23:39-43). La fe en Jesucristo es lo que salva a una persona (Efesios 2:8-9).
En la iglesia Grace Fellowship, profesión de fe por medio del bautismo típicamente se lleva a cabo por inmersión total en el agua. Sin embargo, a petición, también ofrecemos otros métodos que se han utilizado a lo largo de la historia de la iglesia: vertiendo (Hechos 2:17-18) y rociando (Ezequiel 36:25-27).