Welcome and thank you for your interest in Career Opportunities with Grace Fellowship Church!
Grace Fellowship Church is where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded, and your abilities challenged. Grace Fellowship Church seeks to be a house of prayer for all nations. (Is. 56:7) by making disciples who are passionate about the Great Exchange, the Great Commandment, and the Great Commission.
If you need assistance with your application, contact Mercy Parish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281.646.1903 x.159.
- Work alongside church staff who are devoted to mentoring and pouring into you!
- Make personal connections with those we serve at church, as well as relationships with other interns!
- Be part of a ministry that is making a lasting difference by leading others to become devoted followers of Christ!
- Develop under some amazing ministry leaders!
- Be equipped with tools and resources that you can take into future careers in ministry or other leadership rolls!
- HAVE FUN!
Deadline to apply is Dec. 20, 2022
Special Needs Ministry Childcare Assistants
Grace Fellowship Special Needs Ministry (The Bridge) has part-time paid Bridge Assistants (a childcare worker) openings. If you have a heart to work with children, teenagers, and young adults who have special needs, this is a great position for you! The schedule for this position is Sunday mornings and special events that are held throughout the year on various days. The Special Needs Ministry is located at our Cinco Ranch Campus on Mason Road. To apply, contact our special Needs Director, Katina Yeargain, at 930-530-1619 or email Kyeargain@whatisgrace.org.
Kids Childcare Worker
Grace Fellowship Kids Ministry has paid, part-time positions are available. Watch infants thru elementary-age children during Sunday morning service and for events during the week. Positions are available at both the Cinco Ranch and North Katy Campus. To apply, contact Early Childhood Director Mindy Grooms.