Women's Small Groups are a great way for women to fellowship with believers and to learn more about God and His Word.
Our small group studies range from topical studies from a book in the Bible to theologically based book studies that help us grow in our understanding of God and His purposes.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us at email@example.com.
What Women are Saying
UpWORD is a Bible study for women based on the belief that when we engage with God’s Word, it deepens our relationship with Him and transforms us.
We desire to foster spiritual maturity by...
- Connecting to God through deep, personal study of His Word
- Connecting to each other in authentic community
- Connecting to leadership opportunities
We focus on knowing God, delighting in Him, and belonging to a community of authentic women who desire to live lives that matter.
We provide the study curriculum and we also incorporate creative elements each week to enrich the learning experience.
Half of our time is spent within a small group discussing the curriculum and growing in relationship with one another. The other half is spent in one large group as we hear a live teaching based on the Scriptures we have studied that week.
Mornings (In Person) or Evenings (In Person AND online)
Tuesday mornings 9:30-11:30a or evenings 6:30-8:30p
September 14 - November 16
Our God is a relational God. He is the Author of Intimacy, and true stories of His loving relationships with imperfect humanity layer the pages of the Bible. Stories fill the Old Testament of God accomplishing His purposes though uniquely designed and ordained relationships. In the New Testament we find God’s Son mirroring the relationships of His Father, bringing restoration and a fulfillment to all that God promises. These ancient truths are timely love stories, as each points toward the most meaningful relationship of all, our personal relationship with our Savior Jesus Christ - the story He writes upon each of our hearts.
Join us as we dig deep into Scripture and study some of the most profound relationships between God and humanity (Fall 2021), and Jesus and humanity (Spring 2022), and discover how each story applies to our own personal relationship with our Creator – The Author of Intimacy.
AM Registration CLICK HERE
PM Registration CLICK HERE
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ibloom - Mom to Mom
What Moms are Saying
- "ibloom started out as a break and a way to make friends...it has become much more." (Sarah)
- "It has made me a better wife, mother and follower of Christ." (Colleen)
- "I leave ibloom every week feeling encouraged, supported and closer to God."
- "When I am in the trenches. I remember what I heard in ibloom and can apply that to my reality."
- "What I'm learning in ibloom and the "time off" are filling my tank weekly." (Megan)
Come share Mondays with us!
ibloom is a group of women with all ages of children that meets weekly to share friendship, teaching, and video curriculum on parenting, marriage and spiritual growth, with small group discussion led by seasoned mentor moms.
Do you need to be reminded...
- "I'm not the only mom who feels this way."
- "My job as a mom is the most important thing I'll ever do."
- "God does provide me with the resources to make this job possible."
ibloom is a place to be:
- EQUIPPED for parenting, marriage and spiritual growth.
- ENCOURAGED by sharing with other moms within mentor led small groups.
- ENERGIZED by loving support of other women.
Fall semester starts September 13, 2021!
Time: Monday morning - 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Cost - $25.00
Women to Women Mentoring
If you have more questions, please contact us at W2Wmentoring@yahoo.com
Someone to talk to, someone who will listen, encouragement on the journey...
Woman to Woman Mentoring gives the women of Grace Fellowship the opportunity to experience a powerful relationship between two women as they influence one another to wholeheartedly seek God and fully grow up in Him. God has been blessing these friendships through this ministry since 2004!
The scriptural foundation is Titus 2:3-5, where we are told to teach and guide the next generation of Christian women in how to live the life of a Godly woman.
”Mentoring requires no special talent, or God-given quality. All God asks is for us to take seriously the task of mentoring and building up other women.” - Lucibel Van Atta
By obeying Paul's instructions in Titus 2:3-5, you can powerfully affect our church and world with the love of God - one person at a time.
Women of any age and any stage are welcome any time!
- Must be a member of Grace Fellowship.
- Use your walk with God to encourage another woman, bringing God's perspective to everyday life.
- Younger in her walk with God.
- Process life with another Christian woman who has "been in your shoes".
We are so glad you're interested in W2W Mentoring! Our next mentoring season will begin in September 2022. Check back next summer for more information.