Women's Small Groups are a great way for women to fellowship with believers and to learn more about God and His Word.
Our small group studies range from topical studies from a book in the Bible to theologically based book studies that help us grow in our understanding of God and His purposes.
To find a women's small group, see our groups in our small group booklet.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emotionally Healthy Woman
Emotionally Healthy Woman is an eight-session Bible study which provides you a way out of an inauthentic, superficial spirituality to genuine freedom in Christ. This study is for every woman who thinks, “I can’t keep pretending everything is fine!”
When you quit for the right reasons, at the right time, and in the right way, you’re on the path not only to emotional health, but also to the true purpose of your life.
Sundays, September 11 - November 13
8:45am in M203 (Ministry Center, Second floor)
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Women's Bible Study (UpWord)
What Women are Saying
Women's Bible Study is based on the belief that when we engage with God’s Word, it deepens our relationship with Him and transforms us.
We desire to foster spiritual maturity by...
- Connecting to God through deep, personal study of His Word
- Connecting to each other in authentic community
- Connecting to leadership opportunities
We focus on knowing God, delighting in Him, and belonging to a community of authentic women who desire to live lives that matter.
We provide the study curriculum and we also incorporate creative elements each week to enrich the learning experience.
Half of our time is spent within a small group discussing the curriculum and growing in relationship with one another. The other half is spent in one large group as we hear a live teaching based on the Scriptures we have studied that week.
Spring semester starts January 24, 2022!
Fall semester is full. Join us in January - Spring info and registration coming soon!
Tuesdays 9:30 - 11:30am OR 6:30-8:30pm in the Student Ministry Building.
Upcoming Study: Faith/Works
The Epistle of James
Some people appear to have faith that moves mountains. Others feel like their faith is too small to overcome even a bad habit. God inspired James, the younger half-brother of Jesus, to explain the inseparable relationship between faith and works. Whether your faith is tiny or huge, and regardless what your deeds have shown in the past, you can grow in both! Join in this practical and applicable Bible study to grow your faith and show it through your works. Gather with others to learn, discuss, and share what God reveals to you! Faith works!
FaithWorks Bible study cost $25 - includes fall and spring semesters.
PM Registration - Coming Soon!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ibloom - Mom to Mom
What Moms are Saying
- "ibloom started out as a break and a way to make friends...it has become much more." (Sarah)
- "It has made me a better wife, mother and follower of Christ." (Colleen)
- "I leave ibloom every week feeling encouraged, supported and closer to God."
- "When I am in the trenches. I remember what I heard in ibloom and can apply that to my reality."
- "What I'm learning in ibloom and the "time off" are filling my tank weekly." (Megan)
Come share Mondays with us!
ibloom is a group of moms with children of all ages! We meet weekly to share Christ-centered friendship, teaching, live speakers and video curriculum during large group time. Our seasoned mentor moms lead our small group discussions on marriage, parenting and spiritual growth.
Do you need to be reminded...
- "I'm not the only mom who feels this way."
- "My job as a mom is the most important thing I'll ever do."
- "God does provide me with the resources to make this job possible."
ibloom is a place to be:
- EQUIPPED for parenting, marriage and spiritual growth.
- ENCOURAGED by sharing with other moms within mentor led small groups.
- ENERGIZED by loving support of other women.
Time: Monday morning - 9:30 - 11:30am OR Tuesday evening - 6:30 - 8:30pm
Cost - $25.00
Registration for the fall is now closed. Spring info and registration coming soon!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Women to Women Mentoring
Someone to talk to, someone who will listen, encouragement on the journey...
Woman to Woman Mentoring gives the women of Grace Fellowship the opportunity to experience a powerful relationship between two women as they influence one another to wholeheartedly seek God and fully grow up in Him. God has been blessing these friendships through this ministry since 2004!
The scriptural foundation is Titus 2:3-5, where we are told to teach and guide the next generation of Christian women in how to live the life of a Godly woman.
”Mentoring requires no special talent, or God-given quality. All God asks is for us to take seriously the task of mentoring and building up other women.” - Lucibel Van Atta
By obeying Paul's instructions in Titus 2:3-5, you can powerfully affect our church and world with the love of God - one person at a time.
Women of any age and any stage are welcome any time!
- Must be a member of Grace Fellowship.
- Use your walk with God to encourage another woman, bringing God's perspective to everyday life.
- Younger in her walk with God.
- Process life with another Christian woman who has "been in your shoes".
If you are interested in learning more, please click fill out the interest form.