Legend: (P) = Small Group Prayer (A1) = Audience of One (L) Live Prayer (M) Contemplative Music Streaming
Time: hover mouse over the event to see time. Details: click the event to read the detail descriptions.
The Great Southwest Prayer Center
The Great Southwest Prayer Center has been designed with you in mind. Please look at the offerings and join us as often as you desire! Your Prayer Center experience is between you and God, we simply invite you to come into his presence!
- The Moravian Room is a 24/7 Prayer Room. Come pray at any time, day or night, for our church families, the lost, the nations, our leaders, or, for your own prayer needs.
- A copy of your driver’s license and a signed access agreement is required to obtain after hour access.
- Communion elements are available.
- Tabernacle prayer starts in the Moravian Room and proceeds into the Audience of One prayer room.
Join with a small group as they monthly pray for:
- The Persecuted Church, the 1st Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Prayer for Children between the ages 4 and 14, the 1st Sunday from 9:45 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- The Methodist Church, the 4th Monday from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Our Military (meet in the Call Room), the 3rd Sunday from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Prayer for Israel, the 2nd Thursday from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- For solitude, Jordan’s Crossing is available by reservation, call (281) 646-1903 ext. 151.
There are opportunities for you to be ministered to directly through:
- Freedom & Healing Prayer
- Soul Therapy
- Discipleship Counseling
Please call the Prayer Ministry at (281) 646-1903 ext. 151 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Weekly Prophetic and Healing Ministry is available to everyone, no appointment needed.
- Prophetic Ministry is available the 2nd Sunday of each month from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
- Healing Ministry is available the last Sunday of every month from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Prayer Call Room
Serving as the daily collection spot, the Call Room is staffed with volunteers that gather each precious prayer request, and intercede on behalf of the requester. These prayer requests are then electronically sent to the Prayer Team to completely soak the requests in prayer. Anyone needing prayer can:
- Come in for prayer, Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
- Call the prayer line anytime, (281) 398-2GOD
- Email prayer request, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For solitude, the Call Room is available by reservation, call (281) 646-1903 ext. 151.
Audience of One (Prayer Room)
Audience of One is a corporate expression of worship and prayer to our Audience of One, the Lord our God. Facilitated by churches in the Katy/West Houston area, it is a love offering to the One that first loved us. It is agathering place where people can hear the heart of the Lord as they share their heart with Him.
Audience of One is designed to allow everyone in the room to enter into the worship and prayer that is being presented before the throne of God. Against a backdrop of candlelight, you may engage in the topical prayers that are being offered, you may sing with the presented worship, or you may silently offer up your own heart-felt prayers. The setting is such that you may find peace in the presence of the Lord. For your convenience, there are tables set up throughout the room providing a place to study the Word. Or, if you prefer, you may visit the various prayer stations strategically located around the perimeter of the room. Finally, feel free to express your worship at the Art Wall, use the available supplies, or bring your own. Come just as you are. Perhaps bring your Bible, a journal, your laptop, even a bottle of water (no other food or beverage is allowed in the prayer room).
In the absence of a live worship and prayer set, there will be a live stream from International House of Prayer, Kansas City, or, quiet pre-recorded music. For times and sets please check the calendar above for Audience of One.