How you can give at Grace Fellowship:
1. Drop a check or cash in the Offering Plate during Sunday Morning Worship –
In order to record the gift, a cash donation should be placed in an envelope that identifies the giver.
2. Mail a check directly to the church:
Attn: Finance Department
Grace Fellowship Church
2655 South Mason Road
Katy TX 77450
3. Schedule an online gift through myplace@grace. Follow the instructions to set up user account or just log in to your existing MyPlace account and click the "Give" tab. We use ACH processing to debit a bank account. Gifts can be set up for one time, or can be set up as recurring. This is the most cost-effective method for receiving donations at Grace!
4. Use a Bill Pay Service provided through your own bank. The church receives a check that identifies the donor and the purpose for the gift.
5. Make a stock donation. Here are the steps.
Remember to designate the Purpose of the gift if it is intended for something other than the General Operating budget. Examples might be: Phase IV Building, Anonymous Angels, Missions, etc.
“But just as you excel in everything – in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us – see that you also excel in this grace of giving.”
2 Corinthians 8:7