1. Make a Commitment - Submit the form online here or print a copy and mail it to the Finance Office. - 2655 S Mason Rd, Katy TX 77450
2. Click here to download this year's Giving Budget and summary of how giving is used by the ministries at Grace Fellowship.
3. Click here to view our Quarterly Financial Update.
4. Where is the money used?
Here are some of the areas to which funds are directed:
Missions, missions, missions - locally and globally
Compassion and Benevolence gifts and projects
Christian Education - children, youth and adults
Evangelism in Katy and West Houston
Discipleship of all Ages
5. What should I expect from Grace Fellowship?
• Follow a strict financial policy concerning accounting for incoming and outgoing dollars.
• Establish a sensible yearly budget based on financial commitments.
• Meet our goal of "double tithing" as a church – currently 20% of our funds are given "outside ourselves".
• Conduct an annual professional audit of financial records.
• Keep accurate records of your contributions and provide an annual contribution statement to you for income tax purposes.
6. Where do I find my financial records?
Your giving is recorded in our database called myplace@grace. You can access your giving information history, create reports, and lots more. If you are not a member at myplace@grace, you can get started by clicking here. Statements will be mailed to you at year end. If you have any other questions about your giving you can contact our Finance Manager, Leah Wilton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Children's Building Update:
Loan Scheduled For Payoff in 2014! Thank you God!
To-Date Giving: $2.3M