The Alpha Course
What is the Alpha course?
The Alpha course is an opportunity for anyone to explore the Christian faith in a relaxed, non-threatening manner over 11, thought-provoking weekly sessions. It’s low key, friendly and fun.
What happens at Alpha?
Dinner: The evening begins with a meal together, giving people a chance to get to know each other.
Talk: The course consists of a series of talks addressing key issues relating to the Christian faith such as:
- Is Christianity boring, untrue, or irrelevant?
- Who is Jesus and why did he die?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- What about church?
Coffee: Dessert & Small groups - After each talk we divide into small groups to discuss the topic of the evening, ask questions and express opinions. Ask anything. Alpha is a place where no question is too naive or too hostile. This is your chance to listen, learn, discuss and discover.
Is Alpha for me?
Though the course is open to everyone, it is especially geared to:
- People interested in investigating Christianity
- New Christians
- Newcomers to Grace Fellowship interested in a short-term small group experience
- Christians who want to brush up on the basics
Summer Alpha: June 17-July 29 (7-weeks)
Like us on Facebook...
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com